Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oct 19th. the superlative I've ever seen.

This is the first pattern.

the superlative I've ever seen.

You're the most rude person I've ever seen.
He's the most talkative man I've ever seen.
She's the most picky customer I've ever seen.
You're the funniest person I've ever seen.
You're the craziest person I've ever seen.
It's the best movie I've ever seen.


You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
- I will use this expression when I pop the question.

tip) pop the question means "ask somebody to marry you"
ex) How did you pop the question?
ex) It's the perfect place to pop the question.




1 comment:

  1. Arches National park is the most beautiful national parked I've ever visited.
    The car is the most expensive one I've ever driven.

    ReplyDelete